Sunday, January 01, 2006

My First Blog Entry

To blog or not to blog, that was the question. And for me, so far, the answer has been "not." For at least a year now, I've resisted the urge to mouth off publicly. Why should I add my wild ramblings to the already over crowded netwaves? Well, I haven't come up with the answer to that question yet, but I'm not going to worry about it. As my husband says, it's a good way to mark the beginning of the new year and make my private rantings official. And, besides, everybody's doing it. So this is my hello blog. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.