Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bookworms Carnival

Bookworms Carnival is a monthly online event organized by Dewey over at The Hidden Side of a Leaf. The Carnival's aim is "to build the community of book bloggers," but you don't need a dedicated book blog to participate. Each month a different theme is featured: This month's Carnival has "Contemporary/Urban Fantasy" as its theme. You can take a look at the latest edition here. Many thanks to Scott at Scooter Chronicles for hosting!

The next Carnival (Edition #12) is being hosted by Nymeth; the theme will be "Fairy Tales," and the deadline for submissions is June 13. Anyone interested in participating can find more information and guidelines by visiting Nymeth's 12th Bookworms Carnival Info page. And for a look at past Carnivals, see Dewey's Information for Carnival Participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.