Monday, August 25, 2008

Book Bloggers Appreciation Week, September 15-19

Just a brief post to make mention of Book Bloggers Appreciation Week, an event originated by My Friend Amy and coming up the week of September 15th. You can read all about it in Amy’s announcement post, here. As she says:

Acknowledging the hard work of book bloggers and their growing impact on book marketing and their essential contribution to book buzz in general, I am excited to announce the first Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Think of it as a retreat for book bloggers and a chance for us to totally nerd out over books together. And of course, shower each other with love and appreciation.

I’m not exactly sure what form all this appreciation is going to take, or what will ultimately come of it, but I’ve signed up just so I can find out. You can, too, by visiting My Friend Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.