Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekly Geeks #18: Catch Up on Something!

It’s been a while since I participated in Weekly Geeks – quite a while actually. But this week, the theme is perfect for my situation, so I’m dropping back in.

The instruction to go forth and catch up on something is exactly what I need right now. I’ve fallen so far behind in review writing, I might need more than a week to do any real catching up. But I’m going to give it a shot. I also need to get my remaining challenge books organized and see which ones I need to be reading in the next few months. I know there are a couple of challenges I’m probably not going to finish, but I’ve decided not to let that bother me too much – life is too short and there are too many books out there, calling my name.

I need to catch up on a number of other things, too – sleep, vacuuming, laundry, etc. – but for now I think I’ll concentrate on reviews and reading challenges.

2 comments:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.