Sunday, January 11, 2009

Butterfly Award!

I've been trying to get this done for about a week now, but my recent bout with the dreaded carpal tunnel syndrome has forced me to cut back quite a bit on blogging. Staci of Life in the Thumb has given my blog the Butterfly Award, and I'm very grateful and excited about it. And I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge it here.
Now I need to pass the award on to a few other blogs, and I will do that just as soon as I'm able to get back to normal blogging mode (i.e., as soon as I learn how to maneuver on the Internet with this wrist brace immobilizing my right hand).

Thanks very much, Staci! And doesn't that logo look pretty?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just stopped by to present you with The Premios Dardo Award! Details here. Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see that you're having trouble with carpal tunnel - that really stinks. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.