Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Finds: 6 February 2009

Friday Finds is another weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Participants are asked "to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books found during the week – books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting."

This is my first Friday Finds post, so a few of these books may actually have come to my attention a bit before this week. But so far this year, I've added the following to my "sounds interesting" list, which is sort of a prelim to my TBR list:

Ancient Shores. Jack McDevitt
Ember from the Sun. Mark Canter
Spade & Archer: The Prequel to The Maltese Falcon. Joe Gores
The Genius. Jesse Kellerman
The Portrait. Iain Pears
The Seance. John Harwood
The Women. T.C. Boyle
Vienna Blood. Frank Tallis

Only a couple of these are actually new books; most were published some time ago. But they're new to me, so I'd be interested in knowing if anyone's read any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.