Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chunkster Reading Challenge 2010

Here's another challenge I'm joining for next year. The 2010 Chunkster Challenge runs from February 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011 and this time it's being hosted by Wendy of Caribousmom (and A Novel Challenge). Most of the rules and reading levels are the same as last year, but you can read all about that over on the challenge blog.

Once again, I'm playing it safe and just committing to three books (the Chubby Chunkster level), and I might just try to make one of those nonfiction this time around. But there's no requirement to list books ahead of time, so let's just see what emerges, OK?

3 comments:

  1. I failed at this one this year so I will have to think about this one long and hard before I join in. lol
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing it safe sounds, well, safe. First I am hearing of this challenge, so thanks for pointing it out. I may well join. A couple of chunky books I'd like to tackle:

    The Wilderness Warrior by Douglas Brinkley
    Under the Dome by Stephen King

    Mark
    www.mswallow.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.