Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Haven't participated in this weekly event for a while, but I need all the help I can get to keep my reading on track. It's hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. Want to let everybody know what you're reading? Just go here and leave your link.

Last week, I finished reading Venom, the new thriller by Joan Brady. See my review here. Also finished The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells, one I've had on my TBR list for many years. No review yet - hope to get one up today or tomorrow.

This week, I'll be getting back to a book I started earlier in January, Joan Didion's Play It As It Lays. Also reading Quattrocento by James McKean.

Next up, it'll be The Magnificent Ambersons by Booth Tarkington.

5 comments:

  1. good luck on your reading!
    happy monday =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line-up sounds rather interesting. Happy reading this week and I look forward to your thoughts on the books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/what-are-you-reading-mondays-1-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some pretty good stuff there...HG Wells and Booth Tarkington? I have never read either. Look forward to seeing your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting reading! Hope your week goes well and enjoy your books :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like some hard reading.
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.