Thursday, May 05, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Not in Theaters

Well, I missed last week's BTT question (some very nasty dental problems that I'm still recovering from). But I find that this week's question is the reverse of that last topic. We're asked to "Name one book that you hope never, ever, ever gets made into a movie (no matter how good that movie might be)."

And my answer:

Big Girls Use the Potty! (by Andrea Pinnington).

Or anything by Al Gore.


(Sorry, Al and Al fans. It's probably just the Vicodin fogging my brain.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you've had dental problems. I hope you're back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Gotta agree with you on Al Gore. I tried to watch An Inconvenient Truth and had a very hard time getting through it... it was like watching a powerpoint and paint dry on film.

    Here's mine: http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, too true.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answer made me laugh! Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol good answer. Hope you feel better soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked watching Gore, but I watch biology lectures in my leisure time. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.