Monday, December 31, 2012

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013


Hosted by: Socrates' Book Reviews
Dates: 1 January - 31 December, 2013
See the challenge announcement / sign-up page here

I had almost decided not to sign up for this one in 2013, since I wiped out in the 2012 edition. But I think I'll give it one more go.  I'm signing up at Level One (Complete one series): I still need to finish up the Mrs. Malory mystery series by Hazel Holt (2 books to read), so that's the one I'll concentrate on.  But if I finish that series, I have quite a few others I can work on (see my series blog for the various lists).  And during the year I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog, HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge again! I host it and did awful in 2012. Hopefully this will be a better year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for a Sequels Challenge, which will help me focus on picking up more books that are part of a series. Maybe I can finally finish a few!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.