Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Inferno


This week my teaser lines come from Dan Brown's new novel, Inferno.  It's the fourth book in his Robert Langdon series and I really should not be reading it right now -- I've got a couple of ARCs  that I need to get through before the year gets much older.  But I really couldn't resist -- at the moment, I just feel like I need me some Dan Brown.  This snippet comes from the end of Chapter 1 (not sure about page numbers, since I'm reading this one on my Kindle):
Outside his window, hidden in the shadows of the Via Torregalli, a powerfully built woman effortlessly unstraddled her BMW motorcycle and advanced with the intensity of a panther stalking its prey.... She checked her silenced weapon, and stared up at the window where Robert Langdon's light had just gone out.
Classic Dan Brown, right?  Mysterious woman on a motorcycle with a gun.  In Italy, of course. Ah, guilty pleasures, guilty pleasures.



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Dan Brown in a long while...this one sounds pretty intense. I'd keep reading.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do want to read this one....love that teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh.....sounds like somebody's in for some 'fun'!

    Here's my teaser!
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-may-28.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.