Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vintage Mystery BINGO 2014


One more challenge that's just too enticing to pass up! Bev at My Reader's Block is hosting another Vintage Mystery reading challenge for 2014, and this time there's a bingo-card twist that sounds like a lot of fun. And two versions - Silver Age or Golden Age mysteries (you can choose to do either version, or both).  See the announcement/sign-up page to read all the rules and guidelines. 

I'm going to start with the Gold Edition card (mysteries published before 1960), and try to complete one whole line (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally - haven't decided which yet).  Then if I can complete that one I might go for the Silver as well - that would be a total of 12 books, and I definitely have that many want-to-read mysteries on my shelves.


So we'll see how it goes.  During the year I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE). This one should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you'll be joining us for a little friendly game of Bingo in 2014! Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.