Monday, December 23, 2013

More Challenges for 2014

These are two challenges I REALLY need!  I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many unread books I've got piled up from Netgalley and Edelweiss.  Well, piled up on my Kindle, that is.   So I'm very happy to see that there's someone out there trying to help me with my addiction.


The 2014 Netgalley Reading Challenge is hosted by Ariel Avalon and runs throughout 2014.  You can see the guidelines and sign up for the challenge by visiting the announcement page.  There are five levels of participation to choose from, and I'm going with:

Yes, I really do have that many galleys to be read.  (Tsk-tsk!)  During the year, I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog HERE.


http://www.fallingforya.com/2013/12/2014-netgalley-edelweiss-reading.html

The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Falling For YA, and also runs all through 2014.  See the guidelines and sign up HERE.  I'll be signing up for the Silver Level (25 books).  And I'll track my reading progress over on my challenge blog (HERE). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.