Sunday, November 30, 2014

2015 Sci-Fi Experience

Art work by Stephan Martiniere
There was a time when I read almost nothing but science fiction. It's still one of my favorite genres, but I don't read very much of it anymore. That fact bothers me. And it makes Carl V. Anderson's Sci-Fi Experience (hosted over at Stainless Steel Droppings) very appealing. I also love that it's not really a reading challenge -- just an invitation to read/view as much sci-fi as you'd like, during the months of December and January. Which means no rules -- just have fun. Can't pass that up, right? So this year I'm signing up.

Books/stories read:
1. With Folded Hands. Jack Williamson (1947)
2.
3.

Movies/TV shows watched:
1. Mission to Mars (Film, 2000; Directed by Brian De Palma; Cast: Tim Robbins, Gary Sinise, Don Cheadle, Connie Nielsen, Jerry O'Connell, Kim Delaney)
2.
3.

During the event, I'll also be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you end up reading and watching. I'm planning on trying to watch some of the first season of Babylon 5, a show I've not yet tried...shame on me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.