Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: Bliss House


This week my teaser lines come from Bliss House by Laura Benedict:
She wouldn't own Bliss House if it hadn't been for the murder. The thought struck her with its full force. Another woman's blood had helped her become the mistress of Bliss House. (p.83)
It's definitely an unsettling read, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far.





Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

5 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Laura Benedict but this sounds interesting and I love discovering 'new' authors.
    My TT this week is from Duma Key by Stephen King. http://wp.me/pZnGI-fN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am definitely intrigued....I love the cover, too! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing -- glad you are enjoying it! Mine: The Phantom Tollbooth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting - I wonder how it happened. Here's my teaser: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/teaser-tuesdays-november-18-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.