Thursday, December 25, 2014

Books in Translation Reading Challenge 2015

Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015
Hosted by: Jen @ The Introverted Reader

Somehow I managed to miss out on the 2014 edition of this challenge (if there was one?), but I've participated in the past and always enjoy it.

See the announcement page for all the info and levels.  I'm signing up at the "Beginner" level, and hope to read at least three books:
1.
2.
3.

I'll also be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE). 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in "Translation 2014" and need to link my final reviews soon; darn so many blogs using Jan-Dec 31! ;) My three reading themes are running for their second year, from February to February. I thought you might enjoy having a look. Sincerely, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.