Saturday, December 20, 2014

Challenge Wrap-Up: 2014 Mount TBR

Hosted by: Bev @ MY READER'S BLOCK

This was one of my real failures this year. Signed up to read twelve books ("Pike's Peak" level), but actually read only five:
  • The Only Problem. Muriel Spark 
  • The Lady in the Lake. Raymond Chandler 
  • The High Window. Raymond Chandler 
  • The Quilter's Apprentice. Jennifer Chiaverini 
  • The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 
I just had too many new books calling my name. Also had a huge stack of ARCs that I felt obligated to read before I could attack any of my older "must reads." So, a lesson for next year, I guess. But I still think this is a worthwhile challenge, and want to thank Bev for continuing to host it. Now I just need to figure out if I should give it one more go in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.