Friday, December 19, 2014

Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2015



Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015
Hosted by: Falling For YA

I signed up for the 2014 edition of this challenge, and I think it really helped me get quite a few of my backlog of ARCs read. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get many of the books reviewed on my blog, but I'm going to work very hard on improving that next year. Hoping to read at least ten books, so I'll be going for the Bronze Level.

See the challenge announcement page to sign up.  During the year, I'll be tracking my progress (and keeping my list of books to read) over on my challenge blog (HERE). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.