Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Read Scotland 2015


Hosted by: Peggy Ann @ Peggy Ann's Post
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015
For guidelines and other info,
see the challenge announcement page HERE.

I signed up for the 2014 Read Scotland Challenge, and only managed to read two books, even though I had planned to read at least five (I signed up at "The Highlander" level). So for the 2015 edition, I'm lowering my expectations a bit, and signing up at the "Just A Keek" level, 1-4 books. Pretty sure I can fit at least one book in somewhere during the year!

Sign up with the link on the announcement page (HERE), or if you have a GoodReads account, there's a dedicated group for the challenge, and you can sign up THERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.