Saturday, December 26, 2015

2016 Color Coded Reading Challenge


Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016

This challenge looks like so much fun, I can't resist it. And I think it should help me read more of the books I already own, which would be a real plus -- that's definitely one of my bookish goals for next year.

The idea is to read a book for each of nine color categories. See the categories and sign up for the challenge by visiting the announcement page HERE.

I don't yet have any firm plans about what books I'll be reading for the challenge, but I've got quite a few possibilities listed on my challenge blog, which is where I'll be tracking my progress during the year.


3 comments:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.