Monday, December 21, 2015

2016 I Love Picture Books Reading Challenge



Hosted by:  Bea's Book Nook
Dates:  January 1 - December 31, 2016

Guidelines:
  • Read picture books.
  • Sign up through December 1, 2016.
  • Set your own level -- read as many books as you like.
  • Library books and e-books count.
  • Re-reads count.
  • A blog isn't necessary -- link up through a public review site like GoodReads or Library Thing.
  • Reviews are not required but encouraged. They only need to be a few lines. There will be a page for linking up reviews.

One of my favorite challenges from 2015 is back for 2016, now hosted at Bea's Book Nook. I'm once again setting my goal at a dozen picture books, but hope to do a little better than that. During the year, I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.