Monday, December 21, 2015

2016 Newbery Reading Callenge



Dates:  January 1 - December 31, 2016

I didn't do so well on the 2015 edition of the Newbery Challenge -- only read two books, and didn't review either one of them. But I'm hoping to do a little better with the 2016 challenge.

To see all the rules and guidelines, and to sign-up, head on over to the Challenge Announcement page. You'll also see an explanation of the challenge points system. I'm signing up at the first level (L'Engle = 15-29 points).

During the year, I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.