Sunday, December 27, 2015

Challenge Wrap-Up: 2015 Women's Fiction


Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015

I signed up at the "Motivated" Level (read 1-5 books)and read two books that would seem to qualify for the challenge, but only got one reviewed:
The Anger Meridian. Kaylie Jones (see review)
What We Keep. Elizabeth Berg
Not sure why I never got the Berg book reviewed, since it was one of my favorites among all the books I read this year.

Even though I had a bit of a problem with the challenge, I did enjoy it. So now I'm trying to decide whether or not to sign up for the 2016 edition (sign-up here for Women's Fiction 2016).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.