Sunday, December 31, 2017

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018


Host: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2018


I'm trying to be a little more selective about the reading challenges I sign up for next year. During the past year, I think I spent more time working on the bookkeeping for all my challenges than I did actually reading. Not good.

But one of my goals for 2018 is to read more of the books I already own and to try to get to some of those titles I've been intending to read for decades. So I'm signing up for Bev's Mount TBR Challenge. I'll be going for Pike's Peak (12 books) -- I'd really like to do better than that, but twelve sounds like a fairly realistic figure to aim for.

During the year, I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog.


2 comments:

  1. Your comment on the bookkeeping side of challenges is why I have planned on cutting back on challenges. Although if I ever get to retire, maybe that would be a fun alternative.

    I am planning... at this moment in time... to join in on this challenge and the European Reading Challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.