Sunday, February 04, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I only finished one book last week -- not one of the books I had intended to read, but a good one nonetheless.


If Morning Ever Comes, by Anne Tyler

Also posted a few short reading reports:

Intruder in the Dark (Inspector Littlejohn #43), by George Bellairs
A Murder Is Announced (Miss Marple #5), by Agatha Christie
Vintage Murder (Inspector Alleyn #5), by Ngaio Marsh

... and did a post about the USA Fiction Challenge that I've lately rediscovered.

This week, I'll be reading some nonfiction --


Just Kids, a memoir by Patti Smith

... and also hoping to get back to the books I thought I might read last week. Just too many books out there calling my name. But that's a good problem to have, right?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.


7 comments:

  1. Just Kids sounds interesting. I like to read a bit of non-fiction now and then and this sounds right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be good and stick to the books on my calendar but a re-read is calling to me and I might have to read it soon. Sometimes an unexpected book is the right book. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I missed If Morning Ever Comes, but I'm going to Amazon to add it. Thanks!

    I also like the look of Just Kids.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I haven't read If the Morning Comes. It looks interesting!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding If Morning Ever Comes to my wishlist. This week's post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m glad you liked the book you read. Hopefully this week’s books are good as well. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all three murder mystery books. Superb authors.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.